Monday, March 12, 2007

B O R E D O M

I'm super bored at the office cos there is nothing for me to do today. I feel awkward sitting here waiting for the day to end and playing neopets when the rest of the people are working hard. HMMs. and erns is busy today so there is no one to web-sms me and keep me entertained.

Meeting Feng for dinner tmr and tuition after that at clementi cos i clean forgotten about tuition last night. i suspect im going to get fired soon -_-" god bless. and today im going to break the news to him today to change time for lesson nxt week again cos ive dinner (for my b'day) in the evening. i really hope he agrees (:

Went to NUS open house with Stef ytd, and i ended up just collecting freebies and signing up for camps. Stef and I has decided that we are going to go for whatever camps that we can, as long as it doesnt clash with anything else. How enthu ehs? (: but thats cos both of us (though she might possibly receive a job offer) have nothing much to do during that period of time anyway. i'm trying to find some time to pick up sailing but it seems that all the lessons are on weekends and i probably cant make it (since i am a responsible person and would not forgo my tuition for it). Hope that PA would offer courses on weekdays! I really can't wait for April to come. I'm sure it would be a better month, I'm already planning to take up Hartha Yoga as well~! And maybe go for 1-star kayaking course.

I've officially decided not to heed my dad's advice and just anyhow apply for courses as backup (not that i dont have back-ups already). Prob only going to apply for medicine, and that means that i would have to start doing my personal statement and stuff soon :x GARR, i'm procrastinating and dreading every moment of uni application. (and the interviews more -_-")

About 20 more mins before i can try to leave the office discretely. Should i just excuse myself from work altogether tmr? Sounds like an extremely appealing idea doesnt it? (: Not that anyone would know, and even if they do, they wouldnt really care would they? I am a liability here.

No comments: