Sunday, April 01, 2007

jobless again!

I haven't updated for ages cos the Webmarshall Programme at Rajah and Tann blocked blogger and my webpage as well. Tuition every night also means that I dont have time for blogging (or any other social life in that matter). But then again, sometimes tuition can be quite nice, especially when your students are receptive and actually learning from you. Now i guess, i kind of understand what teachers means when they say that they only want their students to do well. So do I ... sometimes, when i like the student. Talk about favouritism. Now i understand why some people in school are labelled teacher's pet, cos biasness really exist.

I'm jobless again, now that my internship ended. And i think that I'm really going to miss the people there at R&T. It was a fantastic experience. Although most of the times I was bored (and playing with joonie ki, my neopet) but the times when i did learn stuff, like going for the case at the Court of Appeal, it was really an eyeopener listening to QL talk. I was completely swept off my feet, and as i was telling erns, I really would like to marry a lawyer now. Who cares if he is not handsome when he is charismatic (: hehe.
Unfortunately for my bank account, I'm not really planning to find a job so soon. After all, it can be really exhausting to be stuck with a lousy boring job.

"Class Outing" at Ed's house was quite nice. I mean its always nice to meet up with old friends and listen to updates about each other. And ed's new house is super super nice, too bad i didnt take any photos. Its like a resort/ villa. Selling his kois is probably enough to buy a flat, his home theatre system is a replica of vivocity, and his cat's house is probably 2/3 of mine (and it's 2 storeys... for a cat -_-") talk about living in luxury .. and i'm talking about his cat. Life is hard for commoners like us, aint it?

I think i'm meeting ahgake again tmr to get her to help me with some souvenirs that I'm going to make for my colleagues and bosses at R&T. I mean this is the least I can do after all the treats they have given me :) and hopefully, they wont find the personalised pens that I'm planning to make for them too childish. but then again, i'm a child compared to them. (:

Looking forward to ELECO this saturday! meeting up with the councillors is always loads of fun~! (: wonder how many people will turn up? And wonder if there would be a bball game before campfire, and more importantly ... would He come? (: -grins- Arent you guys surprised that it lasted for more than 1yr?

And on a random note, my mum told me not to marry wu zun today. Cos she says marrying good-looking husbands is inviting trouble, and guarantee-ing myself that I would have to deal with a mistress in future. AHH, no wonder she married my dad. HAHA (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh then they end up having a kid like you :S :S

so does ur mum like wu zun also? LOL
erns