Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Singapore River is actually pretty Romantic!

YAY, managed to find someone to lunch with me later by Singapore River (: Feeling quite smug now cos i realised that Ahgake was actually online at 9plus last night meaning that she was no longer working and hence available for lunch! That will definitely make me look less sad >_< though to be honest I'm not really that particular about lunching alone because i actually quite like the quiet time alone to daydream and stuff (and i end up smiling disturbingly to myself at times). I just made ahgake bring along a cam so that i can take pic of the river and fullerton hotel (i intend to get married there in future).

Neopets in my office is loading very slowly and I'm feeling even more guilty than ever that everyone knows that I'm slacking but they arent saying anything about it. And now i cant bring myself to tell my boss that i want to quit cos both of them are so nice. Though one of them was quite amusing today, he keep encouraging me to pursue medicine even though I'm interning at a law firm -_-" But still i wonder if he can read my mind, or have i made it a tad bit obvious that I'm not too into law? But of course, I'm still going to apply for both courses and see how things go. And that also means that I have to decide if im doing Uni in Sgp or UK. But fortunately, im not applying for any scholarship which essentially frees me a lot of time. Good luck to those who are applying for scholarships!

I swear Babe is on her way to Oxford to study that wierd math thingy of hers, and i can see her in 10 years time with a even thicker specs than she already has and speaking gibberish to a group of students with just as think (and huge) specs and scribbling odd symbols wildly on the board. HMMs, interesting eh? (: That disgusting girl has a more than perfect score. Someone out there slap her please.

Realised that it's still possible to apply for UK unis at this pt of time, and wonder if it is still possible for US? But of course, i wouldnt be doing so anyway. I am still currently basking in extreme disbelief. That I have miraculously escaped from having to deal with horrendous grades. And I personally feel DJ has more reasons for celebration than me since she has a scholarship and can go overseas fully funded and she has been slacking all these while with grades like FOFF and no CCA. Life can really be unfair, but it doesnt matter if it is doing wonders to me and my friends (: I welcome it always. Miracles, i call them.

Erns is contemplating on whether she should blog about Utada who has recently divorced her hubby (who is 15yrs older than her, a wider age gap than me and Chun). And i dont see whats so interesting about it cos it was pretty much very expected the day she got married? It's really about like Britney and Kevin Federline, the latter who's main flaws are that he is a backboneless talentless chap. And her being too impulsive when she jumped into that rlnship after getting dumped by Timberlake.

I'm feeling super hungry and its only 10.30am. I'm a goner larhs, maybe I should turn to Marie France Bodyline or Cenosis the next time i get my Paycheck, which is really quite soon! I wonder what my mum will think of it.

I'm currently crossing my fingers and hoping that my obsession with Fahrenheit will end soon, I'm actually contemplating on whether I should buy their xie zhens. Erns suggested i get the msian vers. Too Bad I havent gone there for ages, and my mum is paranoid about me getting robbed on my way there. Maybe its time to drop Hing a line to see if he is there? (: hehe, the power of networking!

Okay, shall go reply Erns on email now. BABE email me too! Instant emailing can be quite fun. Talk about creativity when it comes to avoiding webfilters. HEH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehh are u back from lunch?how come u haven't reply the email yet?anyway u can check back later today for my utada update.and it's an insult to compare utada to britney ok?utada happens to be like a really smart, talented, mature girl.and at least utada and kiriya lasted 4 and a half years and parted rather amicably..

ern

ron said...

hmmms, i had a more than one hourl long lunch cos my friend came to meet up with me and we had Mac's by Singapore River. How romantic (: Heh, she is only mature for her age but that doesnt necessarily mean she is really mature. Shucks, im freaking full now :x
Yes i know Utada is smart, then she should not have entered showbiz in the 1st place. I think it really ruins your life, esp for someone like her who can make it big elsewhere!