Monday, March 05, 2007

Thank God for My Result Slip!

At "work"/"internship" now, though I'm obviously blatantly slacking cos there really isnt much for me to do except to read the appeallant case which is unfortunately boring me.
Had lunch alone, cos my boss isnt around to treat me today and orientation at the office lasted only for 1 day, so i'm pretty much on my own now. Decided to get NewPaper so that I would not look so awkward at Mac's (the hawker centre was clogged up with people and somehow in this part of town people use tisse packets to reserve seats.) Planning to find some excuse to quit my current internship soon, though i'm feeling abit guilty about it. The only problem being that I know this career is not for me and I am currently dreading every single minute. GARR.


Updates since release of grades: I did relatively well (: (perfect score!). I went hysterical the moment i got my grades, i was hugging Mrs Lee and shaking stunned people around me wildly (completely forgetting about upkeeping my glamourous image). And i honestly think that it's such a miracle that i did this well considering how much i studied in JC (and the amt of effort i put in during A's). DJ's the other miracle cos she managed to attain 3As as well, meaning she can continue staying in that sweaty wierd camp of her's and face the threat of getting blown up by a grenade (woohoo!). Congrats to the Loser Clique (who all did miraculously well, considering how mugger-ish we are), Monica Chong who still dare tell me the night before her A's were screwed when she got 8Ds, Stef Ko the all-rounder who is not fat and the 4 disgusting fac heads (esp jR) who obviously didnt mug as much as the rest of the 4As scholars in school but got the same grades anw. CONGRATULATIONS to all who did well!!
(yrmates, do did u people do? (: Fantabulastic i bet?)

Bought Fahrenheit's CD-DVD to reward myself for A's (and also cos i was feeling miserable that I had tuition after getting back results when i should be celebrating). I HAVE to curb my unexplained obsession with Fahrenheit. I have been spending days on end watching their clips on youtube, buying all mags with them (this week YOU weekly has them on coverpage!), and listening to their album everytime I'm in my room. This is scarily nutty!

Had family photo taking yesterday, it was quite fun, seeing everyone pose and dress up and make up. Though i didnt get to take many photos (not that i really minded) cos my grandparents took alot and so did my youngest aunt family. Looking fwd to seeing how it turns out! (: (hopefully my braces would get adobe photoshopped away.. hehe)

Ok, back to reading law-y stuff (:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh peishy..wad glam image?u have none =.= be good and read ur stuff. i have a horrid cold.gah.

Anonymous said...

HI PEISH
cannot come online ah?
come on msn and talk to me
i am v v v bored
hope i get a new job soon

ron said...

babe, how did u do? i bet 4As, A1 and 2 Ds issit? (: my webfilter very powerful cannot go chat rooms at all one. i can email u though -_-" which is want im doing w erns.

Anonymous said...

eh shoots how did you know its me. hahahaha. nobody else bored at work meh. i hope i can quit by this week though. anw yup you psychic ahaa ok if i really cannot take it anymore i email you xD TAKE CARE LUMP :D

ron said...

u are my darling, our hearts are linked tgt so of course i know everything about you what >_< email me lehs, its qte fun doing instant email. HAHA (: u quitting job so soon arhs, so which job u taking up hur?

Anonymous said...

haha cos i really v v v v sian so must leave. im sure our hearts linked la haha your heart filled with wu zun and farenheit and leejoonki. i think cos im one of the few who comment on your blog xD i think i am going to work at tampines mall come visit me if you can :D and hows your internship?

ron said...

fine!! >_< my heart also gt u larhs, i so nice leave some space for u inside. i dont like the internship i taking leave on friday, cos im bored. u working at tamp mall do what? maybe nxt time i go gym or wad then visit u.