Monday, March 12, 2007

Peishan's B'day Wish List

Birthday Wish List~!
(this is to remind you guys out there that my b'day is coming -on sun 18th march!- and a not-too-subtle hint on what's gd to get for me)

1. Bag (that i can carry to work)
2. POT Book 30.5
3. Fitness Hula Hoop
4. Kino Voucher/ Shopping Voucher
5. Nike Bottle (green)
6. Gym Membership/ Personal Trainer/ Weight Loss Programme/ Treadmill
7. Cute Boyfriend

this is all i can think of as of now ... though i'm sure that there are many things that i want and need (such as clothes and shoes) but its just too difficult for people to buy it for me. Oh yes,I need concealer for my eyebags as well. darn it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=.= is all i can say.

anyway u got an instant bf already wad..^_^

erns

ron said...

erms if u are talking about what im thinking then i must emphasize on cute. and that means comparable to joonie or wuzun (: or rukawa also can. my greatest love of all time.

Anonymous said...

eh i think jiro is better looking than wuzun. wuzun looks.. too pretty