Sunday, January 09, 2011

Medicine. Play. Eat. That's my life for you.

13 Things I want to accomplish before I graduate:

1. Pass my exams, hopefully better than just barely scraping past.

Visit:
2. Rome & Naples & Pompeii
3. Croatia
4. Morocco
5. Greece
6. Berlin
7. Malta
8. Iceland
9. Portugal
10. USA ... Maybe just Harry Potter Land, or Miami or California ... or the Grand Canyon

Eat at:
11. The Fat Duck
12. Gordon Ramsay's

13. Not be embarrassingly bad at wing chun

There are just so many places in the world where I would also like to visit, like South Africa, Egypt, Dubai, South America, Vietnam and Cambodia, Bhutan ... The list goes on.
But I guess its a good thing that I probably will not be able to do so in the next few years or so because I (hopefully) have another good 50years to see this world and I wouldnt want to be real bored by the age of 35, would I? (:

No comments: