Sunday, January 23, 2011

I really want to go home for CNY.

Everyone has a soft spot for something/ someone. For me, its my little brother even though I have never mentioned it to him before.

So today when he txted me to ask me when I would be back to go wakeboarding with him, it just got me terribly homesick. And really it doesnt help that CNY is in about 1.5 weeks time. We could still have steamboat dinners, pineapple tarts, lo hei and Stephen Chow films, but it just aint the same when its not in Singapore.

But I did make the choice of coming here 4 years ago and promised that Im gonna complete it and do it well. Afterall, I cant let my daddy down. Just like how I want everything to turn out perfectly for my brother (Eg. I was ridiculously happy when I heard he got into good unis), I know my dad has a soft spot for me and its going to make him insanely happy when I graduate ... well.

Ahhh, venting helps. Now, Im ready to continue with the term (:

No comments: