Saturday, January 29, 2011

And the CNY celebrations starts for Peish (:

I only wished I had brought my camera with me cos it was really lovely today at the Singaporean CNY street market. It was properly crowded even though it was held in UCL's south cloisters (which is basically not bigger than half a bball court). There was happy chinese music & CNY songs blasting through the air. There was also a good selection of good ol' Singaporean/ Chinese food like kaya, chwee kueh, orh nee, cheng tng etc. Most importantly, there was loads of Singaporeans! It always makes me happy to meet fellow schoolmates and countrymen (how very communist i sound). Even if occasionally, I have to make (awkward) small talk with hi- bye friends or admit (very embarrassingly) that i cant even remember their face, much less names.
But all in all, its a good feeling and Peish is a very (tired and cold but ...) happy girl today!

-

PS. Need advice for the following:
(Am as usual being my very indecisive self)

1. Singapore VS Spain?
Should i go home (singapore) for easter for 13days (Ie. Sun and Comfy bed and wakeboarding and friends & family) OR 7 Day Spain/ Canary Island trip for beach times +/- weekend trips with my medic friends from singapore who would be in the uk for weekend trip?

2. Singapore VS India?
Should i go back home or India for a 6 week medical elective?

2 comments:

tinaaa said...

peishh, haven't you been to Spain already ? use easter break to tick off a place in ur to do before grad list, with ur 1p flights u can do them all !!
. . . Billy Elliot is amazing btw

ron said...

Yeah i know. I was thinking of going there to surf!
But my surfing friend just pangsei-ed me :(
Speaking of which, how have you been?