Saturday, March 28, 2009

My all time love.


In response to Hermy, i think im going to love this too:

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Behind the Scenes)

JULY 17.
Mark your calendarrrrs everyone. The BIG DAY is here, finally!
This one looooooks so damn exciting.

And for those people who are still thinking of getting presents for me, I dont mind this, I dont want food anymore. I really have been eating a bit (ok maybe a lot) too much for my own good.
And yes, im a Gryffindor fan, esp when my other half is the capt of the quidditch team (((:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i thot ur love was ron =.=
erns

ron said...

Yes, ron is ((:
But i cldnt find a poster of him for this series.

And, i meant that HP series is my all time love series.

Anyway, shld i spend the money to get the scarf for myself? Would it be an impulse buy?

Unknown said...

hey i'll get it for u. u haven't bought it yet i hope?
which one do u want?
ern