Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Cha Cha Cha!

I just got back from Beauty World- the Singaporean London students version. I have to say I was so impressed by the standard of the musical, it was so much better than what i had expected. It was definitely better than a lot of the student productions i have seen. Kudos to all the leads cos they really did blow me away with their singing and acting and dancing. Im amazed that these people have managed to put in all the time and effort for such a great production on top of the hectic school work.
And i have to say i love Beauty World's plot and tunes. (dick lee rocks as usual! though im not sure if they have re-adapted it from the original one cos i never had the chance to watch the original one.) It really does make me wish that i would be in a bittersweet love story like Ivy and Ah Hock. And what's worse than being single in singapore is being single in london, so rosemary shouldnt complain so much :o haha.

All in all, im so glad that Yush asked me along cos i would otherwise have not gone for it, and that would mean that i have missed sucha great production.

Now, im feeling all homesick all over again.



Dick Lee looks so different here. But still, Singaporean raps like this never fail to make me smile :)

No comments: