Sunday, March 01, 2009

Of Norway and Joe Hisaishi.

I havent been updating cos i've been away for a short trip with Dj and Erns in Norway for about 4days, 3 nights. Although we didnt manage to get much sights done but still it was an awesome trip, which explains why im thinking of going back there in late spring, early summer to see the fjords in a different light.

Norway's truly beautiful in everyway, the sights and smells and the people. Oh yes, the norwegians are so awesomely good looking i cant stop gushing about it. I hereby take back whatever i said about the angmohs not being able to look cute cos now i know that all the good looking ones have gone into hiding up North. On top of that, all the people that we have met (in Oslo especially) are so friendly and nice and i guess it helps that most of them know English (((: The only downside was the Oslo, or Norway in general, proved themselves to be one of the most expensive cities in the world. I reached a stage whereby I converted from kroners back to pounds to make things sound reasonably priced. If I were to convert it back to Sing dollars, i think I would just end up eating air and not taking any transport at all :x

The trip was really relaxing, one which we spent alot of time eating and sleeping (there was one day whereby we woke up at 12pm) and even had time to watch a movie in hostel (Stuck on You!, which was really an awesome show.).
I shall post up the photos and talk more about the trip when Dj and Erns put them up cos i didnt have my camera with me.

Anyway, this is currently my favourite tune after Prisc rekindled my love for Joe Hisaishi:



(Prisc do you have this song, please send it to me!)

-

And i find this really quite hilarious (and ridiculous):
Ryanair May Charge Passengers to Use On-Board Toilet-
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601093&sid=aSRnCg8YMWAQ&refer=home

No comments: