Monday, March 23, 2009

Mika- The Only Lonely One!

I cant believe I didnt know about this:



I only chanced upon it today when I randomly searched Mika on Spotify.
I'm looking forward to his new album (((:

-

Time to get out of denial and start getting work done, I have been completely useless at doing anything for the upcoming modular test this Thursday.
I choose to blame it on Easter.

And randomly, here's a plea to all who have travelled to:
1. Turkey
2. Switzerland, Geneva (or anywhere else)
3. Austria
4. Germany
to give me some travelling tips.
Or better yet, host me (and prisc) this coming summer in late May/ June! (((:
(Ok, im getting very thick skinned.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eff wai aii, im going to the states for 2 weeks from 2 apr to 14 apr. remember to reserve a slot for me in your busy schedule before me or you fly