Sunday, April 05, 2009

Exam Rant.

This pretty much serves me right for bragging that i'll be able to mug better at home.

Apparently not, considering i havent completed half of what i set out to do, and the damn pharm drug names just keeps spilling out. Im dead bored of anat, but i dont know it well enough. And sorry, but im one of those rare singaporean medics who dont like neuro.

Plus, im also partly distracted by my unconfirmed holiday plans. Im kinda worried that the flight prices will continue going up, but dj aint replying me. Part of me doesnt want to go anymore, and yet i dont want to be rotting in london for 2 weeks, while going mad waiting for results to come out. And this also means that the 2nd leg of the trip with Prisc is put on hold now.

New movies are coming out and I want to watch them (thinking of it, i havent watched a movie in more than a year). I want to go swimming and get back my tan. (But 清明节 is here and it keeps raining.) Sighs.

Most of all, I wish there were no exams. (Doesnt everyone?) I hate the way everytime i come back, there is going to be a paper the moment i return. Defeats the point of having a holiday right (or maybe dont call it a holiday anymore!)?

Okay, i shall stop being postmenopausal and get out of this rut.

Finallyyyyy,
And thanks to ERNIE-KU FOR THE SCARF! (((((:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u're welcome ^_^

erns