Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Food, oh glorious food!

I'm supposed to be doing work but I have no idea why I am googling stuff like this.
But sometimes I wish that there were people in london who would go to places like this with me:

1. TGIF- http://www.tgifridays.co.uk/Take-2
- Ever since i had it in norway (i know we are not supposed to have having american in norway but still, i love it!). Its sucha good deal isnt it? Esp when I think that 1 meal deal would prbly serve 2 girls (even one with my appetite).

2. Madison's- http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertainment/restaurants/product.html?restaurantId=665-1&restaurants=1&CATID=101840&productId=395333617-1
Looks very goooood. Reviews for this are qte positive as well.

3. And of course all those 2for1s going on in GBK and Prezzo and Strada and Zizzi's abd ASK and Pizza Express! Arghhhhs.
(For those who dont know, you can print vouchers off studentbeans and moneysavingexperts. Applicable to places outside london as well for some of them!)

Now im wishing im skinny like Rae and rich like .... Paris Hilton? Hahah. I want food!
And im wishing my family is here with me :(

No comments: