Saturday, September 13, 2008

This is for you Monkey ;)

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: Lazy to check.

Name: Peishan
Sisters: None.
Brothers: 1 favourite person in the whole world.
Shoe Size: 6.5
Height: 163cm
Where do you live: Singapore or London.
Favourite drinks: Coffee!
Favourite breakfast: 斋米粉, Youtiao & Soyabean
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeps.

Swam in the ocean: Yeps (:
Fallen asleep at school: I'm only normal.

History lessons
Broken someone's heart: Mum's?
Fell off your chair: Probably, sounds pretty much like me.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No.
What is your room like: Singapore- neat and OCD- like, with loads of stuff toys. London- a complete mess.

What's right beside you: PKK health questionnaire stats
The last thing you ate: KFC
Ever had chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: Nopes, not now.
Stitches: Nopes.
Broken nose: No.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Probably not. But surprise me (:
Like picnics: Totally!

Who was, were the last person you danced with: My last partner at swing dancing?
Last made you smile: Steamboat with PKK dudes last night?
You last yelled at: The bug on my shirt.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: I talk to my brother everyday.
Kissed anyone: Nopes.
Get sick: Nope.
Talk to an ex: Nope.
Miss someone: Yeah.
Eat: It's not the first day you know me right ;)

Best feeling in the world: When the person you like tells you he likes you back. (copied you monkey, but I agree.) OH, probably the day I’m married!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope, I kick them off.
What's under your bed: Dust probably. (copied you monkey.)
Who do you really hate: Feeling the love too much now.

What time is it now?: Lazy to check.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Sail and swim competitively.
2. Starting going gaga about harry potter.
3. Starting wearing contacts.
4. Catching every single episode of power rangers and ninja turtles.
5. Learning chinese calligraphy.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Not eat so much.
2. Finish PKK presentation to send to stef.
3. Meet ze for dinner.
4. Motivate my brother to pass exams.
5. Visit my grandfather at CCK cemetery.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pocky!
2. Pandan cake
3. Egg Tarts (Portuguese esp!)
4. Fruits!
5. Mango sticky rice and loads of other desserts

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy myself and my family anything they want. Have a amazing home for all of us (:
2. Set up a hospital in my name (or grandfather's.)
3. Invest to earn more money. (And be a billionaire for life.)
4. Finish med school, take loads of time off to volunteer in interesting places and travel.
5. Get married and have kids.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my nails.
2. Procrastination
3. Sleeping too much.
4. Comfort bingeing
5. Being too sharp on the tongue sometimes.

5 places I have lived in:
1. Senette Estate, Potong Pasir
2. Connaught Hall, London
3. Bedok Reservoir
4. Telok Kurau
5. Tampines

5 people I tag: (I don’t know many people who have blogs, or read mine :x But tell me if you actually responded! You don’t have to be one of those below.)
1. Ernie
2. Boobie
3. Miche?
4. jR? Xun?
5. Shaoren?

----

I was just watching this US game show, The Moment of Truth where contestants answer a series of 21 increasingly personal and embarrassing questions to receive cash prizes. To me those questions were so straightforward and simple to answer (and I would be happily walking away with loads of money to pay school fees is I was able to sign up for it.) But I just wonder if I could say so in about 15 years time, since now, I only have 20years worth of secrets (which dont amount to a lot really since you dont really have substantial secrets in your first 10 years of life.)

4 comments:

KT said...

You dint leave a comment on my blog so not counted right?

ron said...

Well, i cant leave a comment without signing in right.
So, i just left it here ;)

Anonymous said...

i did it!
ern

Angel said...

you have monkey's undying love forever!!! XD

yep I did tag you, in the you love losers entry. =)

let's meet up again before you and dj leave!! I'm sick of being stuck in hall!!