Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sale to clear my room.

Finally managed to bring over all my remaining luggages from Connaught, and I'm still in the process of packing things in. I'm totally agreeing with Miche this time for calling me "stuff lady" cos I have like 2 huge luggages and 2 duffels full of unwanted stuff which I'm gonna stick into the student luggage storage room.

Meanwhile, I have a couple of books to sell:
1. The Testament- John Grisham (2 pounds)
2. The Rainmaker- John Grisham (2 pounds)
3. 5th Horseman- James Patterson (2 pounds)
4. The Game- Neil Strauss (3.5 pounds)

Other things for sale:
1. Notebooks in all shapes and sizes (Selling according to price tag behind, with some discount if you like. Got it from popular singapore, so should be cheaper than London.) Will throw in some free post- its if you fancy.
2. Milo 3-in-1 fuze satchets
3. Ovaltine
4. Utensils trays (1 pound each, almost new and awesome for putting all your stationery and what-nots neatly)
5. Heat packs
6. Mika Original CD (3.5 pounds)

Just message me if you are interested in becoming the new owner of any of my stuff (: Most are almost new, and in good condition. I'm just trying to unclutter my room.

4 comments:

KT said...

I want notebooks.

ron said...

jR?
Arent you in singapore -_-"

tafmai said...

hey darling have you returned your library book, the one borrowed in my name?

Anonymous said...

Hey. That's not me..I dont use blogspot, and why the hell do you have Neil Strauss' The Game?!?!?!