Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Loves the losers.

Today is one of those days where I get all emo and want to hug everyone around me for making me warm and fuzzy and lovely on the inside.
And i really havent felt like this for a good long time, not since about 1yr ago maybe?

Either way, we had the (for the first time in eons) an almost complete loser gathering ('cept for huien who is still stuck in aussie) and I'm reminded once again there are people out there who would listen to me gush about him, or to hear me whine/bitch about her or just to tell me that the pair of shoes, as much as i like them, look terrible on me. Its lovely really, because there was once when i thought that everything has changed and that such an outing was really quite impossible.

I mean yn is thinner, i am fatter, prisc is smarter, dj's in army and lily's planning to get her toes painted again; but all in all, everything's still the same. It's with old friends like this, you get to make dumb comments, act cute or just be plain bitchy; and we still love you. It's awesome really, and with them, I share a bond that's probably more unique than with my yearmates or council mates.

1 comment:

Angel said...

peishie pigg I love you too!! ^^

By the way you are tagged!! =)