Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 22nd. Mark your calendars.

I have finally succumbed to peer pressure and bought this:

And sadly, I'm starting to think that it's cool.
And (even more) sadly, I have quite a couple of friends who think so too, and can do awesome tricks with this.

-

Secondly, my love for green has extended to dyeing my hair (olive) green, complete with (disgusting ah beng) streaks of blonde (dark brown claims the hairdresser).
So meanwhile, all I can do live with it and hope that it will fade, or that the angmohs would think I'm one of them now.

-

Thirdly, I'm sosososososo excited about this:


And it seems like claire's gonna turn bad. I mean she's so hot now, its almost impossible for her to remain nice and sweet and good right?
Peter still looks like he's good though. That's my boy ;)
The long awaited day's finally coming!

-

And in case you didnt know, Heroes has webisodes!

No comments: