Sunday, September 28, 2008

Songs Update.

I seemed to have lost touch with mandarin songs lately. But was inspired to keep updated after chatting to my roommate about popstars.

Anyway, i knew Jay Chou had a new single but didnt have the chance to watch it till today:

稻香


And Lee Hom has a new song too!:

摇滚怎么了


SHE has new songs too:


天亮了- As with those 2 above, its pretty similar to all their old songs.
And Hebe seems to have had a new haircut, I prefer her old one though, she used to look alot cuter (and better).
Ella looks much better now though, wonder if the company has finally decided to let her look slightly more feminine after 花样.


According to Baidu, Mayday seems to have a new song as well. But i cant seem to find it on youtube. And for some reason, baidu doesnt show up any results no matter what i type.


Meanwhile, I'm a converted Maroon 5 fan. I hope they come to London!

No comments: