Saturday, September 20, 2008

I want your pictures (:

Finally I'm back in London. I guess sometimes it pays to be pessimistic, 'cos things are turning out better than I expected it to be, since my expectations were pretty low.
My room's pretty decent and comfy, roomie nice, food here at MIC is making me fat (breakfast spread rocks my socks off), and I'm settling in fine. Although, I still have half my luggage in Connaught waiting to be brought over to MIC (so anyone who is nice enough to volunteer to help me move will be my hero).

School's gonna start full force next wed, and I guess its high time for me to drag out some books and notes and get into the swing of things.

Also, I'm in the process of sprucing up my room. So if you guys are feeling nice, please send me some nice pictures of yourselves, I have this huge noticeboard in front of me that's waiting to be filled up. (My addie's on facebook.)
As for london fellas, I lost my simcard, so I'm currently uncontactable on mobile. Either call rae, or email me. (I'm not being anti on purpose.)

No comments: