Thursday, December 08, 2011

Lazy day.

I have 1 whole day off today and I dont know what to do with myself. Technically, I had 1.5days off, but I KO-ed for 20h after night take last night.

Should I stay in and do some reading for finals, go into ED and learn more stuff (and since my MO is on locum duty anyways, i could technially follow him around), go shopping (i need to get presents and more clothes) & get my brows done (they havent been touched for months i think) or just stay home and do lazy things like nap and waste my life away online.

Its my flatmate's big day today. No, she is not getting married ('cos that would prbly be alot less stressful than this) but is taking her USMLE. Hope it goes well for her!

Okay, it has just started pouring outside so I guess, i'm gonna stay in since mum doesnt have the car to fetch me around today. And, weve just had a little tiff about caning children (she still strongly believes in it), so Im not sure if she would be happy being my chauffeur.

Zzz, what a lazy day (:

No comments: