Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Happy Bunny!

Im bursting with happiness and joy now even though nothing major or different has happened to me. I have just been going to work (which takes up 80% of my life now really), meeting up with the random few friends, speaking to others on whatsapp or online occasionally and having the occasional dinner with my family. Its really ridiculous that such mundane things are making me so happy Im bouncing off the walls most of the time. Im starting to wonder where all these endorphins came from.

Christmas is coming soon- have you guys made plans? As usual, my family is going to be spending it at MBS. Im soooo looking forward to the bathtub again. Its totally the highlight of my stay hehe. Im so planning to soak in there with some nice bath salts with a book/ ipad for at least an hour before dolling myself up, making myself feel pretty and stuffing my face full of good food. And I have plans to get some of my mates over so that we can drink ourselves silly and party the night awayyyyy!

It would be nice if we could do some gift exchange as well, though I have to say that I have kinda reached the age whereby there isnt much things that I would like to ask for anymore and even so, things that I want, arent quite within the affordable range anymore. (Though I wouldnt complain if you sent a charismatic gentleman my way to bring me out for a nice meal.) Plus, there is no greater gift than that of joy, happiness, love and laughter- and basking in the company of my friends would give me just that.

So ... How are you spending your xmas? :D Make sure its filled with love and joy!

No comments: