Friday, December 09, 2011

Finding joy in things mundane.

Ive decided to spend some time with mom today, after making her upset yesterday (we both refused to back down on our stand on 体罚 for kids). Its good too, cos she is going for the Robinson's Sale at expo and I might possibly just manage to find myself some jewels in the mess there. And subtly try to make up for yesterday, cos Im just too proud to say sorry (and so is she, it runs in the blood im sure).

I had such a wonderful night yesterday with 2 of my besties, Ernie and Lily. Dinner was with Ernie and Greg who brought me to Santouki at Cuppage Plaza for Ramen and gosh, it now stands as my fave ramen in singapore (i like it more than ippudo yes) cos the charsiew there is oh-so-yummy and the egg is like flowy and orgasmically goood! Greg had to leave for a conference call after, but its cool cos I get to spend some girl time with Ernie and Lily who joined us eventually. It was girls activities after-- gossiping over ice-cream (cold stone is gorgeous, gotta love the cake batter man!) and shopping (have to say it still cant compare to London though, and its sooo expensive in singapore nowadays).

I guess you tend to appreciated things so much more when they are scarce- this is only my second night out since Ive started my attachment at SGH!

No comments: