Monday, November 10, 2008

Barcelona II- Park Guell


Park Guell- definitely my favourite place in Barcelona. Im only hoping that I can hold my wedding there. It's so so so gorgeous, i bet its every girl's dream to wed/ hold a bday bash here. 
Like Sagrada Familia, its designed by Gaudi as well. Actually most of the attractions in Barcelona are by him.

The rare few shots with the 3 of us, but(sadly) with a randomer on the 4th step. (No she is not our friend.) 

Hansel and Gretel inspired Gate Houses. Lovely (and yummy)!

My ideal wedding location (: 

A very interesting instrument that sounded abit trance like. He just pats on the bowl and it creates music. Awesomeness, how come we dont see such talented people back in Singapore? 

Even the gift shop for Park Guell was pretty. 

Dj and Me (: 

Most of my pictures for Park Guell is actually in dj's cam 'cos I (sadly) forgot to charge my cam, so these are the few decent ones which i have :( Shall post them up when dj loads them onto facebook. 


Meanwhile, my slacking away for the whole of reading week is starting to take its toll now 'cos Im quite lost for head and neck anat :x 
Help help! 


No comments: