Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I miss Tapas!

Photos from DJ's collection are finally up. Decided that i shall post them up before going on to Day 2 of mine. 

What is Sagrada Familia without 流星花园? So thats Sancai and Daomingsi enjoying their honeymoon (: hehee. 

Absolutely breathtaking no? 

In Park Guell. I wish i would be able to walk down these aisles. 

Light's overexposed, but this mini garden was pretty! 

Obligatory touristy shot of Park Guell. 

More of Sagrada Familia. 
(Pardon the messiness of the sequence. I dont quite know how to move my pictures around with blogger.) 

I love turtles! <33 

Within one of the Chapels in Museu d'Història de la Ciutat. Prettiness! 

Outside the museum. Would love to sit here the whole day, read and drink coffee. 

Outside Santa Catarina Market. Love the roofs, if only esplanade was as colourful. 

La Rambla. We were on the shopping street, but didnt buy anything but a Barcelona magnet haha! 

Within Cathedral of Santa Eulalia. One of the most famous in Barcelona. 

Paid 2.50 euros to get up to see the view of Barcelona. It was gorgeous! 


Our dinner on the 1st night we touched down. IT WAS KICKASS YUMMY. 
I miss spanish food now :x 

We cant get anymore touristy than going around in Bus-Turistic, the hop on hop off bus for tourists. It comes complete with audio commentary of the city. 


Anyway, I really am dying in here for this module. I find it insane that they are doing the skull in 1h followed by 2h dissection, same for the eye and now the ear. 
I dont know if its withdrawal symptoms, but i keep feeling sleepy all the time (I fell asleep during embryology and i think i drooled :x Thankfully, there was no one else around cos like 40% ponned it hehehe.) 

Randomly, my coursemate was telling me that her housemate got battered by some street punksters in Stanhope Street, which is only a couple of streets away from my place, cos he claimed he didnt have 20p to spare them. After which, those jokers just left without even getting money from him. Its scary how these things which we read in the papers can actually happen to us :x And this only makes me miss singapore more. 

Randomly 2, I was chatting to May about travelling which got me to go look up the world map to see what other places are there in the world which I would like to visit. And i realised that europe and UK is really not much bigger (or possibly smaller) than Australia. And that Canada is actually bigger than USA? 
And it amazes me how small UK is relative to the world, but how powerful it is, compared to many other coutries. Now, I am impressed. 
But of course, Singapore is still DA BEST (: 

No comments: