Thursday, November 13, 2008

My favourite class ever.


Omg, i miss everyone so much!
Liane posted this up just after I complained to Poop and David that Im missing home loads. Now i really cant wait to be back in Singapore for xmas (China to be more precise, since im flying the day after I touch down in Singapore).

And im dying under the workload of trying to finish Head and Neck anat in 2 weeks :x Absolutely disgusting really!

-
David was just telling me about how its cheaper for him to fly SIA back to HK, but it has to stopover in Singapore first. So i was thinking of using that route and now I feel so cheated 'cos it was ridiculously expensive at 730pds.
I searched a couple of airlines and found, to my delight, that Qatar are having tickets for 482quid only! So i might just be back home again for easter! Awesomeness ((:
Seems like my plan to stay in London and travel is coming to naught hehhh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

noooo..stay in europe and travel with me during easter!!

ern