Saturday, November 29, 2008

A too-early festive mood.

Christmas Stollen!
My current latest craze, though I have only tried the one at M&S. 

I have been terribly distracted these few days, coming back feeling restless and trying to get work done, but not quite knowing where to start because there is just too much to do. And i think i have been trying to complete a little here and there, but ending up wasting all my time when i dont get anything done through and through. 
Either that, or Im just totally in a holiday mood and just waiting to go home, and watching House/ Heroes all the time. Either way, its not good. But im glad its only 2 more weeks before its back home. And its getting too ridiculously cold in London, and I'm missing my tan. 

That aside, dj came down to London on Wed, and we watched The Woman in Black, which was really really good. Its a horror play based on a novel of the same title by Susan Hill about a ghost that haunts this small english town. Its so amazing it that there were so little props and only 2 main actors, and yet it keeps you on your toes all the time. It was full of surprises and suspense, it gives you the creeps (and its not merely cheap thrill) right up till days after the show. Its awesome really! Plus, it was said that the theatre is haunted too :x But if you are into horror, or just into theatre and good drama, then you so have to catch it. (And this is only if you are in London of course.) hehe. 
And somehow, dj has this effect on me that makes me spend alot when she is in town. So we basically chilled, and had chinese/msian and did random xmas shopping for people. Loads of fun but bad for pockets. 
Randomly, I like the soyabean milk with youtiao at Chinatown, it actually reminds me of home. Its totally my fave type of breakfast. I have recently been eating out alot, ever since I cant remember what (though possibly terrible hall food) got me craving for chinese food. 


"Noble."- Foreman. 
"Moronic, thats a synonym."- House. 

<3

No comments: