Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Starting Clinics!

Have been real busy moving house (I shall not bitch/boast anymore about lugging stuff myself), settling in, having fun before term starts (Went for the Nottinghill Carn, which is like Europe's version of Chingay. Pictures will be up soon when my internet's fixed.) and sleeping alot (Ive been like konking out before 10pm daily). But life's good, weather sucks and ... Clinic's started!

2nd day into Clinics and I have this uneasy feeling that everything's going to be a lot worse. Esp when my tutor said smthing along the lines of "You get to come in late on Tuesday at 8am. And dont be late, you dont want to end your career by pissing Dr XXX off."

Im thankful that today is a wed, so we get to have the (late) noon off for "sports", smthing that i really dont see myself doing much in the coming year. I had great plans before starting clinics to do evening language classes, but totally having second thoughts about it now. I give Kiki and Jean and whoever else all the credit in the world for being able to do gym like everyday or so.

But im still happy that pre-clinical med is over, and we get to actually do stuff now. Even though we are like below the bottom of the food chain, and whatever we do actually doesnt help anyone but ourselves one bit. Afterall, all those consultants saving tons of lives out there started as amoebas like us right?

-
Randomly ...
And I do hope this Sat's Thorpe Park outing works out.
People in London, drop me a msg if you are interested in coming along! Bring on the roller coasters baby!

No comments: