Sunday, September 20, 2009

Breaktime!

Decided that it was time to take a slack since ICCM and OSCEs ended, and this weekend has been quite a blast.

Went out to shop at Covent Garden and then had dinner at Las Tasca on Friday. There was 50% off on food, so it was a real good deal. Kiki, Carz and I had a sharing meal for 2 and we were totally stuffed by the end of the night. I had 2 glasses of sangria and I think I was a little tipsy by the end of dinner. Which prbly explained why i actually agreed to go Huntley with them after that. People were absolutely shocked to see me there. I mean its beyond rare that Peish turns up at a social event and almost unthinkable that im at the school bar.
I have to admit its real sad considering its only my 2nd time there, and Im in my 3rd year of medschool. But it was good fun, and I got a taste of my new current new fave- Smirnoff Ice. I like my drinks sweet and this was pretty light. Though I think by the end of the night, I was a little whoozy since i KO-ed pretty soon I got the chance to hit my sack.

Sat was a rather domesticated day for me. Finally got the chance to properly clean up my room, pack my table, vacuum the floor, clear the kitchen. Its nice to be starting a new term with a newly cleaned room.
Spontaneously decided to watch Sister Act, the Musical after that. And it was great. The vibe was amazing and the stage set was impressive. I personally preferred Hairspray though, but Sister Act does have good songs! Managed to get real good tickets at an awesome price. Single seats, but i suppose we dont quite have to sit together with friends for shows yeah?
Got back and continued watching old Sister Act clips on youtube.

Ive spent this morning doing my laundry and getting random stuff for Kiki who is going to be making ondeh ondeh and baking! Cant wait to try it, crossing my fingers and hoping that it turns out well.
And im just going to spend my Sunday lazing around, watching youtube and catching up on all the rest Ive been missing. Surg's starting soon.



This dude totally moved me to tears.

Ive been tearing a whole lot recently, like I was bawling my head away in Sister Act. The couple nxt to me prbly thought i was nuts or emo or smthing of sorts.

No comments: