Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hell's Kitchen!

I have refound my love for cooking. I mean, its completely time consuming and can potentially be more expensive than eating out (Well, since you cook for 8 people and when you are out, you pay for only yourself), but once in a while, its definitely worth all the trouble.

I was supposed to be making Tiramisu, but I couldnt find Kahlua so I decided to make some other dishes.
And so our dinner consisted of:
1. HK Style/Dimsum Carrot Cake (courtesy of Carmen)
2. Pineapple Rice (Miche)
3. Thai Green Chicken Curry
4. Stir fry Veg
5. Jap Curry Chicken
6. Ma Po Tofu
7. Honey Glazed BBQ Pork Ribs
8. Victoria Sponge Cake with Ice Cream
9. Passion Fruit and Manga Yoghurt Dessert (Miche)

And that's why my Sat night was awesome. How can it not be great when there's good food and good company yeah? :D
(Well hopefully, they did think the food was good la hehe.)

Kep's already in town, and I heard Dada's coming next Sat.
Reunion on Maf night, sweet :D

No comments: