Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Night in London

At Ken's now, crashing for the night, cos its obviously impossible for me to go to student residences to get keys now. I cant wait to move into my own place. Its not that his place aint nice (in fact its one of the most beautiful homes around here in London), but I just want to unpack and get things done.

And i think the first thing Im going to do after I move in is to buy a fan. I know Im nuts for saying this, but honestly, I dont like being in a stuffy room, esp when you have to close the windows cos otherwise your things get wet (cos it just doesnt ever stop raining here) or its just too damn cold.

Dreading the moving tmr, hopefully there would actually be someone to help me out :( Seems like only a few Ah Mao Ah Gou are back. Makes me miss my family, esp my parents and the car. Essentials back at home becomes luxury here.

Okay Im starting to sound too whiny and cranky. Think the exhaustion from all the travelling is setting in.
Good Nights people!

No comments: