Sunday, April 12, 2009

What scares me.

It seems like nowadays everyone is getting all sorts of cancer:
1. Singapore's DBS CEO Richard Stanley has died of an infection from his leukemia this morning.
It was really quite a shocker considering that I read only on Sat that his condition took a turn for the worse, and within a day, he has left.
2. Steve Jobs of Apple has Pancretic Cancer. Old news but I have to admit i have only come to know of it recently.
3. Ah Sang (taiwanese singer who sang ye zi) died of Breast Cancer not too long ago.

It scares me loads really, especially when i have seen my own granddad lose his battle to it.
But what scares me more now is the impending June Exams, of which I am so not prepared for :(
Im crossing my fingers that Im going to start finding my momentum soon, and that Im going to get scared enough to start working harder. As of now, 还没火烧屁股,不知什么是害怕。I hate exams! :(((((((

And finally, this is what has been scaring me too:


That's Daniel Wu in Shinjuuku Incident.

Reminds me of Heath Ledger's Joker, but scares me more really :( Esp the scene where his hand got chopped off (Im wondering how I can be a surgeon like this).

But the movie was pretty good, but too violent in my opinion, and has an impressive cast. If you dont get affected by gore, its probably one of the better movies out now.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Oh no 阿桑 died?? I loved her 叶子! Her 寂寞在唱歌 was also very good! I'm so out of touch with Mandopop =/

Oh i tot the photo of daniel wu was a female haha.