Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dreading the flight back :(

I seem to have this trouble of getting my flight dates right. It has (fortunately) just occurred to me that im going to be heading back to Bleak Land tmr. And all this while I was still thinking I have 2 more days in Singapore.
The last time this happened, I organised a loser outing on the day when I was going to be flying back from London, forgetting that there was a time difference between singapore and london, and hence i would be reaching 1 day later. So being a Loser outing, it never came to as usual. But im glad i managed to eventually meet up with them anyway :) Everyone looks well!

And time passes insanely quickly when Im home, I cant believe that Easter's gone :( I have a feeling im going to miss all my artery- clogging suppers and 35degrees days and nice huge comfy room and maria (or is it susi? ok im bad at names. but you get the idea, i mean domestic help).
I havent done my pharmco and epidemiology assignment at all (if anyone is willing to lend a helping hand, yours truly will be indebted and extremely grateful). I'll prbly try to work on it abit at the airport and on the plane. And heading to Bleak Land also means that its finally going to dawn upon me that Im in deep shit for not working hard enough during the hols :(

But this certainly makes its look alot better:


Im heading back for Singapore Day in time, which I realised is actually pretty silly. But its always hard to turn down freeeeee fooooood! Would of course be better if Stef Sun and JJ Lin was there. Throw in a Gong Li too, she's afterall Singaporean! Oh flying in Felicia Chin would certainly make the days of us stressed out, depressed students.
This brings me to the point of why is there no cute male artistes in Singapore eh?
Waitttt, is Utt Singaporean? Does he have a PR? Would be good if he did, pack him in too!

1 comment:

Paul said...

HAHA welcome back! =) See u at sg day! ;)I'm quite sure Utt is still thai.