Friday, April 17, 2009

Whines and Dines.

Im bored of mugging and yet freaking out cos i know i possibly wont be able to finish all the stuff.
How come so contradictory ah?
Its so stupid cos i sit there going "Shit shit i cant finish this and that, oh and i still have XXX and YYY. I better not forget to cram ZZZ too." and yet, "Sian, i dont want to do anymore of this anymore. Im going to tear the bloody book up."

Sigh, its times like this i wish i wasnt a medic.
But to look on the brighter side, as least im not a lawyer, having no essays does make it look alot less bleak (:

And i hate exam period too, cos im sucha COMFORT EATERRRRRR. Help.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( welcome to the club. I'm back in london but I don't dare to see ANYONE because I'm sure they'll be studying like crazy. I have decided I hate neuroanat too because it's bloody random and no structure and keeps going on forever.

Sigh. Jia you. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS.

-miche

Paul said...

Hey me too, i'm like shit shit so much to more to study, but when i open my book i'm like oh there's always tml so i can rest today HAHA life's a bitch!

Unknown said...

tell me about it. i binge on ice cream!!
ern

Anonymous said...

peish! i feel so guilty for not studying too! i haven't touched my work in a long time :S

ron said...

Miche, i also dont dare to see anyone cos i dont want to freak myself out further :( And im dreading going back too sighs.
We have to go through this, and ive a feeling even shittier times are gonna start.

Paulineeeee, kudos for taking Psych. I cant tell you how much I hate it! Its like ESSAYYSSSSS. But jiayou, and please DO NOT SIGN on the beautiful syz dvd cover. Thank you very much my dear.

Ernie, icecream aint as bad as a full force supper like BA CHOR MEE AND NGOH HIANG AND TEH PENG (am i making you drool). I will diet after the exams. Not born to multi task at all, maybe im actually male.

And who's anonymous? :x Whooops.
Either way, gooooo study before you realise its too late. Cos then, you will be too busy freaking out and not studying anyway ahahah.