Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Off to Thailand!

I'll be off to Thailand soon (: First to Bangkok for about 1 day if sightseeing and play and then down to Khon Kaen to plan for this project which I would be involved in with medics from UK. I'm qte looking forward to it, cos stef would be going as well. And with her around, somehow its like having a parent, and you know that things will turn out well.
So wish me luck for my recce trip!

Weekend was nice. (((:

Met up with May and Josh on Fri. Got josh to treat us B&J's cos he was late. Watched Get Smart, which rocked. It was absolutely hilarious, laughed from the start to the end. Plus the seats at Grand Cathay rocked. (Picturehouse's slightly better though.) And dinner at crystal jade which gave me a shock cos i didnt know service charge and gst amounts to such an obscene figure nowadays. Can the fuel prices stop rising, rice supply stop decreasing and GST stop increasing please.

Went cycling with the Losers (Prisc, yk the retard, Liane) on sat and was trying to teach Lily how to cycle. Although I must have been a bad teacher cos Lily never managed to master it. So me and prisc eventually cycled to the nearby hawker centre with Lily blading (she's actually qte proficient. surprise!) behind us. Loads of fun, though I was aching a little after that. But aching is good, it means workout and workout means burning calories.
Plus, i never knew so many people were into healthy lifestyles cos while i was there, i met alps (long time no see and she's wayy more gorgeous now!) who looked like she had worked out loads blading and Mr Rem in his full cycling gear. He pedalled past me while I was looking very unglamourous walking out of the hawker centre with a satisfied look on my face.
I guess its time I stop being a slob. But its easy to say and hard to do right :x Someone motivate me!

Sun was spent being lumps in my living room with boobie and babe and babe's bf, watching dvds and choking ourselves with icecream and waffles and cocktail sausages and cookies and terrible tasting lemonade. Piled on loads of calories and got arteries clogged up. But at least I was happy. Statins can come later.

No comments: