Sunday, June 29, 2008

Toby Hemingway





Normally Blonde, Brit Boys dont appeal to me but I found myself googling this chap after watching The Covenant.

The Covenant was rated rather badly by alot of critics. But I think if you like Harry Potter genre movies, you might like it too. In fact, I liked it loads. Though i suspect it might be because Im generally interested in people having supernatural powers (Harry Potter, Heroes, Spiderman. See the link?)
Warning though, I have a feeling Christians might not like it too much.
Just like how, while watching Driving Lessons (starring Rupert Grint!), I suspect the 2 angmoh ladies sitting in front of me left the show prematurely after their tolerance level for atheist jokes worn thin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks like malfoy from harry potter!
erns

ron said...

Yes i have to admit he does. But i think he looks better, like less slity eyes :P
But he is a worthy eyecandy right!

Anonymous said...

ok he looks like someone from westlife haha

i will see you after 9 july to cycle hokayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

-yourfavouriteboobiez