Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Brighton and London

Went down to Brighton for a day trip just before I left London for Singapore. It's a little beautiful seaside town. Nothing much to do, but nice and relaxing (:

Brighton

The amusement park at Brighton Pier.
Seagulls, a common sight. And quite intimidating really.
On the beach. I wished it was a sandy beach instead of a rocky one.

Cute lil souvenirs of the seaside houses. When i went scotland, my guide was telling me that seaside houses are colourful to scare away sea monsters.

My mum looking qte stunning in front of the coast of Brighton.




One of the tourist attractions at Brighton. Beats me why though.
The streets of Brighton.







Last of London
Spent the last few days with the medics, watching Hairpray and having a spaghetti dinner which Miche whipped up.

Anneka and Carmen.

Anneka

Miche the cook and Eejean
Interesting Pasta which QZ bought from Italy
YUM.
Off to thailand for now (: Will be back with more gorgeous pictures from there.
Adieu!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg the pictures damn nice. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKKKKKKKKKKKK

mx

Anonymous said...

omg the pictures damn nice. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKKKKKKKKKKKK

mx

lizie & miche said...

hahaha I dont get it. you took photos of the PASTA PASTA without the sauce! heart break, the garlic prawn lemon basil tomato sauce didn't make the cut.

OH MAN recce well. you'd better be chopping down the jungles with the parang as I speak.

<3 miche