Sunday, March 16, 2008

HC Night Comm Reunion (:


























Don't really have that many pictures because the lighting was not too good. Plus i dont really like using flash.
Feeling too bloated now to go to bed 'cos I just stuffed myself with TONS of icecream, doughnuts (tesco custard doughnuts rocks!), loads of fried rice, sausages, chips and cheese, honeydew sago, teriyaki chicken, and more than 10cups of sprite and lemonade. That's pretty much the spread of food that we had at our HC Night Comm Reunion. And since most people were too tired to eat much, i really meant it when I said i would help myself ;) haha.
But it was really nice meeting up with the whole bunch of them. So down to earth, so real, and so... chinese high boy-ish. Cracks me up really, and makes me feel like I'm in another place and time altogether.
It's a real nice feeling (:

1 comment:

tafmai said...

http://bp1.blogger.com/_1LFa1bmZ1Xw/R9yDcOmPumI/AAAAAAAAA8g/Yqa0a_PXXSA/s1600-h/DSC02940.JPG

is this jessie mass dance capt?

will you touch down in singapore in time for your birthday??? when you coming backkkk!!!!