Friday, March 14, 2008

A ride on a beautiful Rainbow (:

My essays are finally ALL SUBMITTED (: And meaning that my weekend's gonna be free, which is really quite a surreal feeling. Havent felt this free in a real long time, and Im quite looking forward to going home (or maybe its the only thing on my mind). No wonder, my coursemate was saying that the last week is gonna be painful (I would think its worse for him 'cos he wont be going home).
But oddly, Im starting to not mind lectures. In fact, I quite like sitting alone in the back and observing people. It allows me to stone when I want to, and listen whenever I please (which I try hard to do most of the time). And since I dont know the people around me well enough, I tend not to talk to them (and also cos most of them are couples doing interesting things and it would be quite rude to disturb). Of course, there are some whom i can chat to between lectures which makes it a really nice balance. I hope things can stay this way till the end of the year :) It would really be a nice way to end my first year of med.

Im looking forward to HCN Comm Reunion dinner this coming weekend, though it seems like its not very confirmed since Jingzhi, whose hall we planned to use, wont be able to make it on Sat. I pity Poor Minshin who got arrowed to coordinate this ;)
And of course, to the coming of stef. I love having her around, cos with her, i'll be able to convince her to eat anything with me. (I have another bought of craving for kebabs again!) Plus esther might be coming down on monday and staying over since we are planning to catch Avenue Q together. Lovely!

Seems like all good things tend to come together? (: How nice.

No comments: