Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I dont want to go back to London Help!

I'm a recently converted Jay Chou fan, and all because of a silly cowboy song. I know people like erns and dj and babe and boobs are going to laugh at me for catching on the jaychou fever this late, and over a silly song. But ahwell, i always have an odd taste for music anyway.


If I had a choice, I wont fly back to London :(
And I dont want to take anat spots or exams, and i dont even mind not touring europe or whatsoever in exchange for staying happily in singapore and listening to my JayChou and LeeHom and JackyCheung and watching all my Channel 55 shows.

sighs.

7 comments:

tafmai said...

ehhhhhhhh peishaaaaaaaaaaaannn

your debiiiiiiiiiiiit card is still wimmeeeeeeeeee come get it quiccccccccccckkkkkkkkk

i dont wanna send, i don't trust postmen anymore, they steal DVDs :(

Anonymous said...

ya meix debit card cannot send! how come peish's debit card is with u? help me buy sth nice b4 returning to her la ;D

ron said...

Ahhhhh! I realised that i dont have time to go down and get it from you, so my dad might get it from you for me sometime. Otherwise, i can get it from you in june cos i wont need it in uk anyway.

And babe, dont you know you need a pin number or signature with a debit card too? ORHHH, you want to go jail is it?

tafmai said...

i only need to figure out your PIN. your signature is behind your card ha ha. eh it's against yearmates policy to sue your yearmate to jail la.. cannot okay.

XINYU YOU WANT LOUIS VITTON HANDBAG ANOT!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA welcome abroad dearest

erns

Anonymous said...

We din get to eat pancakes in the end!!

Anonymous said...

hello dahhhhhhhling :-P