Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My body clock is officially going all wrong. I HAVE to wake up after 10am everyday, if not i'll be walking around like a living zombie. An, i occasionally feel so tired in the noon that I go for a nap at 2-3am despite having woken up after 10. I am becoming an all-out SLOB. The only pathetic arguement is that I suffer from insomnia every night, and only drift off to dreamland after 3am (on the average). This is what I mean by .. preparation for England.

Had facilitators' training, conducted by Mr Chua from TOUCH Youth, at Bukit Merah on Friday and Saturday, and it was truly a great learning experienc from me (: And yes, of course, i was extremely inspired and touched (no pun intended!) by the passion and commitment of all the facilitators who went down. Cheers, and I think with this bunch of people, the event will be fantastic (:

Had a small group meeting on Sunday noon (that lasted till about 10pm) with a small bunch of people- May, Yukit, Yii Wen and Junghans. Josie left early .. and the remaining 4 of us were in some kind of wacky mood that day and kept laughing at the smallest matter. We were as productive as we should be (though we completed all our work in the end), but it was quality bonding session (or as we say to convince ourselves).

Talked to Erns for awhile online just now, and she sounded blissful there. (I'm jealous!) Hope she likes her present. She can make a statement thru it ;) Maybe if she takes a pic of it, i'll steal it and post it up here (:

Going for a Meeting at TOUCH tmr, but will be meeting May and Junghans at IKEA to do some shopping for token of appreciation for the GOH. And I might possibly drag them to Queensway to get shorts with me >_<

Was talking to huien, and she says she is embarking on a (colossal to her) task of writing an essay in CHINESE, entitled: My day at the Karoake Lounge -_-" Gosh, she has obviously not grown up in Australia.

No comments: