Saturday, July 07, 2007

Thanks josh!

THANKS JOSH! For helping me to fix up that taggie that you see at the side (:
It just totally rocks to have a friend who says "yo" to you after sucha long time and the offer a service. Gee, maybe this is why I say I should start expanding my social dot. This is really one great incentive. That aside, me josh and gladys were saying that we should fix up some get-together soon, but he's having his prelims soon, while I'l be flying off, so that really doesnt leave us with much time. Plus i think kenneth is in OCS (or so, as Josh says), so i think it'll be pretty hard to find some common time to hang out. Maybe after Prelims, i suppose (: GAAH, this sounds so much like I'm the one taking A's!
Plus, there is this guy that i met at Tripod, he's a facil and he's also called Joshua, and he shares a (scary) striking resemblence to josh. Sometimes I'm wondering how coincidental this world can be.
Tripod's Precamp went well today, Mich is so darn it good at rah-rahing the crowd, plus it really did help that we had a fantastic group of students (: Cheers! and KUDOs to Mich. I think the facils were fantastic, and the kids were positive and open, and that's great. It's like a booster for our camp. I'm really looking forward to the camp. And seeing it ROCK!
Being in the orgcom has been fantastic, but the stuff that I'm supposed to do is starting to get a little expected (though i still enjoy it. beats me why i like doing the same thing again and again.)Taking the role of an (assistant) facil at the same is definitely going to be liven it up yeah!
Ok, my blog entries are getting boring cos its always abt Tripod. Even I think i need a break from it.
I feel like getting people to go for chalets with me and hanging out at the beach. Enjoying the sun, the water and the company. I'm trying to get the Losers to agree to a chalet, and maybe drag Yukit along or smthing, cos i've never been to escape, and i think it might be a cheaper alternative to genting . HEH.
Oh yes, there is supposed to be class outing at harbour front this monday. But i cant decide where to go down for it or not. Cos, Jo and Chua are asking me out. I CANT DECIDE. I HAVENT SEEN BOTH GROUPS OF PEOPLE FOR AGES!
PS. For those who havent caught Transformers, it rocks! Bumblebee is really sexy (: HEH.

No comments: