Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Screwed Body Clock.

My body clock is completely screwed. I wake up after twelve, have brunch at one plus, work on PAP/ Tripod/ Tuition till about 9 plus (grabbing occasional snacks in between) and have dinner at 10.30pm or so, use the computer till 3am after that before going to bed. How more unhealthy can I get? I have to stop being a slob. *or maybe i can argue that i am prepping myself for uk*
I'm suffering from inertia once again, I hate getting out of my comfy nesthole, out into the scorching sun and fighting to keep awake during lessons. I wish I can not tutor, but sadly, i need ... the money. Who isnt in need of cash? :( And no one every complains of having too much money too ehs?
I lost my EZ link ytd and thank god my student paid me after lesson, if not i'll be poor as a pauper with less than 3bucks in my wallet, and unable to go home :( Had to buy a new card, and it was absurd that i had to pay 5bucks non-refundable, 3 bucks refundable for the card! :( Maybe it's to warn people like me to stop losing our EZ Links.
Egg texted me ytd and we agreed to go UK tgt.. along with Krit! YAY, i'm trying to convince her to not go too early. But i guess we have to meet up one day to make decisions too. Jun replied me too and said she doesnt mind flying with me. The more the merrier isnt it? (:
Talked to a senior who is doing Speech Therapy at UCL, and she was telling me that if I am giam enough, I can actually survive on 10pounds per week (excl accomm and since I was getting catered accomm that is near my school). She was also saying tha the medics are the wildest people around .. which i would like to interprete as fun and take it as good news. Plus she says that the Caucasians are slackers ... and that is gd news too. Cos im defnitely anything but hardworking. So maybe I can fit in well (: HOHO, 2 more days to Tripod and 2 more months to UK. Exciting!

No comments: