Thursday, July 05, 2007

I love IKEA

I'm technically supposed to be meeting DJ for Transformers tonight .. but I'm feeling a little apprehensive about it since I will be out tonight, tmr night, the day (and night) after, and that leaves me very little time for my brother. Shucks, BUT i really do want to go catch a movie and chill and crap around .. of course, without a sense of guilt. And if I do pangsei DJ, it's not going to help in anyway, cos i'll feel guilty anyway. So i have not idea why I agreed in the first place .. and those toys arent even in anyway sexy.

Ernie-Ku got her package finally. (Hope you love it!) Wonder if Hunnybuns got it already as well? (: Hmms, but that girl is probable too busy racking her brains to come up with an excellent chinese essay to reply me.

Sidetracking .. the Cream of Chicken Soup at Ikea is fantastic (: its like creamy and thick and yet not too salty (not like the one that my maid fixes from the Soup Spoon instant packs). I'm a nutter for soups, my lunch can be just a Cream of Something soup plus bread and dinner be some corn soup/lotus soup etc and rice. And I'll be more than satisfied (: hehe.

I think Ikea actually makes you want to buy rubbish items like pots and pans and plastic bag dispensers and random stools or curtains. I was walking around there and telling May every other minute that I would like to buy this and that. But of course I didnt. I cannot risk ruining my reputation by being caught carrying a watering can/tong/pan around ..

A Classic Example of Rubbish that i wanted to buy .. but it was 90cents.
Cool looking rubbish tempts me. May and I wanted to get this for the GOH cos it has 3legs and signifies Tripod. But Josie gave us this "EEKS" face, and I presume, we would be chucking that idea down the drain.
I thought this shark was extremely cute (:
May loved this and was hugging it around the store. I was utterly embarrassed to be shopping with her.
This treasure trove is SOSO cute isnt it? (: I want it for my b'day! (Hint to those who forgot my present!)

And we thought that this chair had 3 legs (before we went ikea to check it out). Turned out it had 4. So we got a 3-legged photo stand as the GOH's token of appreciation instead (: But giving her a chair would be darn it cool wouldnt it?

No comments: