Thursday, July 12, 2007

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX

Watched HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX yesterday (:
Well, I will say its fantastic (compared to other movies), though i think that there has been better HP movies. I personally, prefer the first few where there was quidditch (and the 2nd instalment where RON was so so cute). But at lease this one gives us our fair share of fun by leaving quite some air time to lovely Fred and George, who are like my fave characters ever in the book. And plus, I think they did a great job in making Umbridge extremely hateful. (and making pink look disgusting) But i personally think that it is unfair to rate HP 3stars cos i think there are movies which are rated 3 which are pathetic compared to HP, and HP5 is only not as good cos it is compared to the previous ones. Maybe cos the book was too long, and they couldnt really squeeze all of it into 1 movie. They should have broken it up into 2 (and earn twice as money, cos the guys will all flock to watch Emma anw, and the girls to see Harry .. and Ron ;) ), and then i could savour more of ron and the weasley twins!
Yesterday was a hectic day for me. Prior to the my HP outing, had meeting with Mr Chua at Potong Pasir Mac's in the morning (and I arrived late cos i just could not wake up), then after that it was ferrying newater to my place for storage (with poor Josie as the chauffer), and rushing (CABBING.. eeks) to tuition after that. I fell asleep during tuition while waiting for my student to do work, I think he was laughing at me :( GAR. Tried to keep myself awake by texting Mon (whom I have seen for ages), and Stef (the dog).
Monday
Class Outing at Hotel Pheonix to have buffet high tea with the girls of seven D. How more high class can we get. The food there wasnt fantastic but thanks to charl, we had a discount (she had some credit card thingy) and it was qte decently priced at 14.50 for a buffet in a hotel. (: Will post up pics soon.
Tuesday
Met up with Jo and Chua (my pri sch best friends!) in the morning for a short while. Hung around in taka and far east. Chua came late cos she could not wake up (she was playing mahjong thru the night), and I had to leave early cos of tuition and they were reminding me not to be lazy and just go for it :( havent seen them for ages (since they left for perth), and glad that i caught them this time. They are attending the same uni in Perth .. how cool is it to have your pri sch best friend in the same uni and same course as you yeah? I'm jealous ;) Hopefully, I can go aust for a hol nxt yr!
Having a Tripod Meeting at my place later, so that reminds me, I better shower and make myself presentable! (:
I LOVE RON!

No comments: