Friday, June 01, 2007

Weekly Update!

Random cute kid that I stalked
Sharan eating her stuff at this random HK foodie place in Bugis that had terrible and extremely ex food :(

Mon (:
Ah Xi
Mon -again-

HCSC INVESTITURE 2007

The 33rd doing their stuff .. they are really quite a musically talented batch (unlike us)

Jamie (extreme right) who is on SMU's ads (: and

Me and Steffy Dog
Hing (looking retarded as always)

The Chinese Dancers (whom Mr Rem Loves)

LOSER OUTING AT BILLY BOMBERS @ BUGIS
The Losers finally found some time to meet up again and we agreed on Bugis and eventually foudn ourselves in Bugis. It was a meal, a sad one as usual, with updates on how pathetic how lives has been. But nevertheless very fun (and very us), and I really miss Huien and DJ's presence :)
Prisc who admits it looks cuter than her.
Check out the orange milkshake on the table, it was surprisingly fantastic.

Act cute yn and cant be bothered lily.
Retarded me and -_-" prisc.

HC 34th Students' Council Retreat/ Leadership Camp in HC


Miss Sophie, the pretty new French Council teacher :)

Miss Hooligan Steph, who injured her ankle so much that it swelled to Yeowch's size
Retard me and cannot be bother stef

The weird cream that Mr Rem gave Stef


TRUST FALL






Mr Ngoh and his kid, JOSHUA

(I'm a Joshua fan .. as you can tell from my photo collection)



The 34th playing a game called Pirates! It's really fun and I was laughing myself silly watching them ;) How i miss council!







Chinatown
My Cousin Yeqin and I went Maxwell fd centre after our free(!!) hair dying session in Tanjong Pagar. And we walked to Chinatown mrt after that frm Maxwell and it seems like it perpetually celebrating CNY. or at least, it seems to be try (too hard) to show tourists that we are always in a festive mood.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a nice long update :)
erns

Anonymous said...

EHH I THINK JOSHUA IS CUTE!!!HAHAHA ANW PEISH!WHEN ARE THECLASS GIRLS GONNA MEET? and WHERE"S SHARAN! seems like u're the ONLY one who can get her!she's dao-ing the rest of us man!RAHHH.
alright, class date soon k!

michf

ron said...

Heys, now I have been relegated to the position of being dao-ed as well. It seems like Sharan is in her hermit mood again -_-"
Anw, are most of u guys working, if not i'll try to organise one asap :)

Anonymous said...

hey,haha erm i THINK most of us are not working..at least michw, pea, charl, jas and me arent. and i presume sharan isnt too lol :)

Monica WY Chong said...

hello garbs

i didnt know you shifted your blog! haha. anyway why do i see very unflattering photos of me. haha :P

<3,
mon