Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Give me SNOW in Singapore please!

Feeling quite zonked out now since I only had 5 hours of sleep, having Tripod-ed till 3am in the morning. It's completely crazy, considering that it's been a really long time (since A levels ended) since i last stayed up this late in front of computer/ books reading and editing stuff. But i would have to say, Tripod is really quite a fun initiative, a good place to catch up with old friends (considering that most people on the comm were my ex classmates frm 204) and meeting new and interesting people. It's a great new learning experience as well (as is all projects), and I'm really glad that it has been a really enjoyable one thus far! I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that all things will go well (:
Met up with Stef today for breakfast at PS, and ended up in Subway cos the queue at ToastBox was much too long. Sat there for about 2hrs chatting and talking abt stuff from family politics to communicating with difficult siblings. And i swear that she is always that irritatingly lovable (i know it contradicts but i think thats precisely what i mean) doghead as i know her. And .. She has very kindly bought me presents from China, and it was (as she knows me) FOOD! It was basically a mixture of random stuff from the places she had visited in China.
And that reminds me, I have to go text Mon and arrange for some lunch meeting, havent seen her for ages. Plus maybe, i can check out if she bought anything for me from tw. ;) heh, cunning.
Had brunch with yanling at Wisma Republic Fd Court ytd noon, and she arrived 1hr late (msging me at our mtg time that she overslept >_<). But still, being able to meet up with an old friend was good enough and I was partially tempted by her to crash NUS cultural camp with her, though i feel bad since i'm procrastinating chow's work (i still have tons of phys qns to solve for PAP). Dragged her to go shopping with me after that, and bought a set of clothing from The Box. Mango was having a sale and thank god we didnt lose ourselves in there. (My mum was already complaining about my debit card bills. I blame GSS.) I hate myself for acting like this, but i'm becoming a fashion/ shopping slave. Forever 21 used to be like No-Go land for me and now I check it out every other week. I have to curb my addiction, darn it.
Had meeting with Mr Kenneth Tan along with Mich and Yii Wen at RGS after that, and RGS still looked damn inviting to me. I love that school i tell you. Though i would say that I have had richer experiences in HC, RG still remains my truelove. God knows what I would do there when I go there for camp in the coming weeks. HEH, tripod better beware :) i still remember the loser-ish times i had with XXZ, rc and loser gang cum erns. SHUCKs, why are my times in RG all loser, embarrassing stories? :(
This reminds me, I have to head off for lesson now.
The sun is so hot (it's 3.30pm) and the princess has to trudge out in this weather. WHINES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RGS is my one true love as well.

Heh.

ern