Monday, June 25, 2007

happy b'day to beleesh~!/ 1/2 XXZ gathering

meix, belicia and me

me and belicia looking like retards.
check out meix's sexy legs

the yummy champagne cake. (belicia didnt realise we put 20yrs old worth of candles on her cake. meaning we settled nxt yr's bday too ;) )
(happy) belicia with her cake.


Havent been blogging for a long time .. but that doesnt mean that I havent had anything interesting to do. In fact, on the contrary, my life is just starting to get more exciting! (:

Celebrated Belicia's b'day with Meix and Belicia (durh!) on Sat, and we got her a champangne cake from Swiss Bake and a funky red Swatch watch. After that, we slobbed around, having dinner which consisted of Ba Chor Mee, Fried Hokkien Prawn Mee, Hgoh Hiong (Wu Xiang), Prawn and Char Siew Chee Cheong Fun and hot green tea to aid digestion and watching Just Follow Law. Fann and Gurmit are actually quite good actors! (:

Went to Lucky to play arcade with my brother (to celebrate school reopening on Monday) on Sunday, and he won me in every single daytona game that we played. :( Obviously his paradiz training is showing. Junghans was telling me about this Turbo button that i can accelerate my car, shall try it the nxt time and i might trash my brother then :P

Had Tripod mtg at my place after that, and the turn out was quite good. Must be cos Mich is so on task all the time. I really do hope the project goes through well! Oh, and sidetrack, Jun is going to UCL too~! that's another friend that i would have there.

Have been getting myself addicted to computer games, like Priston Tale and TD. But I'll be kicking them aside now that sch is reopening (and being a gd sis as I am, i will not tempt him to slack his time away in front of the comp). And now, I've to start getting ready for UK, and tripod would be taking up more of my time (thank god, if not i'll be really bored!). Plus, i have to complete the PAP that i promised Chow to complete.

YAY, i'm meeting Yanling for brunch tmr (: after that, will be a mtg in RGS. It's been a really long time since i've been back there >_<

No comments: