Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yet another week.

I'm currently involved in this self-initiated CIP project that aims to bring youths from different backgrounds tgt and to understand each other better called Tripod. They had a meeting at my place on Monday, and I was pleasantly surprised to see Kezia around (though it took me sometime to put her face to her name). And there is this interesting guy (or should i say only guy) on the team called Junghans, and he drove a Mercs to my place -_-" that is like how scary. He happens to be the Welfare Chair of RJ Council from my batch. Interesting.





Last Saturday, dj and I decided to give Pat and nice visit at his pet shop. We bought him this box from NTUC that had many smaller boxes in it (box-in-a-box), filled it up with candy and handed his thankyou cum happy bday cum merry xmas cum happy anniversary presents to him. The following are pics of dj and the pets and one of them with Pat in it. I tried to make myself useful by going around and cleaning up the poopoo of the chinchillas and rabbits. Afterall, I am extremely terrified of furry animals. But I have to admit they are cute though (:













HCSC INVESTITURE (REHEARSAL) 2007

Invest Rehearsals- The 33rd doing their batch song.

Sharm and Chernwei doing their speech.


See Guotong (front row extreme right/ left from our POV)- she's the model councillor of her batch (: and she's from RGS.


Batch Item rehearsals


Stef doing slavework for Chow >_<

Another week has passed, one last week of work in HC. I think I kinda need a break after this whole hectic month. But this week has been interesting. Watched the investiture of the 34th and brought back wonderful memories. One of the jnr councillors, i suspect, is wongki's brother. looks qte like her, very cute. ahah. And then Dance Night in the evening with Stef. Sharan, Hing and Michwang came as well but didnt really have the chance to catch up much with them.

Taking leave on Monday to collect my passport, mail things out to UCL (i think im prbly going there since I suspect NUS hates me :( ) and meet up with someone from SouthEast CDC to discuss their possible supporting of the CIP project I'm in. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

hooligan said...

HEYA!!!! ok this is after a gruelling session of assignments so i'm pretty high at the moment. lumpy!! i chanced upon your blog cause i didn't even know you changed it haha. anyway, everytime i see pictures of you guys i actually feel a pang (just a bit) to be in singapore and having chances to meet up with you guys more. losers rule!

ron said...

heys honeybuns (:
how have u been? i miss you!!
anw, the losers hust had another gathering ytd in bugis, and we hung out and dined at Billy Bombers at Bugis. Will post up the pics asap, when i can find my phone cable to transfer the photos over.
Anw, I've decided to go UK alr, and lily got into dentistry and prisc got into law (!!). heh, yn is waiting for her MOE scholarship and is prbly heading off to imperial if she does get it. DJ is enjoying herself in camp, gawking at sweaty guys and is prbly going to UK to do either PPE/ econs&geog.
thats updates from our sad lives ..
and unfortunately, me dj and prisc are still single. HAHA.

MISS YA BABE, hope to hear from you soon!!