Friday, June 08, 2007

HAPPY B'DAY TO XINYU!

Xinyu's B'day Surprise

I tried to organise a surprise party for babe, but very sadly my very own (sad) yearmates let the cat out of the bag. I dated babe one-on-one and msged everyone to reply (ME!) if they can make it for xinyu's bday SURPRISE, and people like ANGELINE HO did things like msg-ing xinyu to apologise she cannot turn up. POLENG called babe and asked if everyone was there. how ultimate was that?!?
So of couse, babe knew that there were doing to be people coming (besides me) .. But then again, it is always nice having a gathering of any sorts with our amusing yrmates (:
We (sock, amytan, limin, sarabelle, kaix, me and xinyubabe) dined at Phin's at TM, the food was not fantastic and I just tighted my braces so there was no way i could have finished that beer battered fish-n-chips of mine. Not that it was fantastic and not that i was crazy about it since its my second plate in 3 days.

Me and Sock

Me and Amytan

Limin and I

Babe ... and us doing that "I take pic of you" shot

My pretty sexy babe ..


Babe and I

Sock and Babe

Me and Kaix/ Pangsai

babe .. taking pic of me
happy babe~!


Me looking like a retard .. darnit.
RANDOM SHOTS

One of my fave stuff toys .. named 3 Amigos (meaning 3 friends)


One of my fave teams at Far-East's Liv Up Hip Hop Competition:
The Little White Riding Hoods.


My brother .. being a slob.


No comments: